I have a few goals I would like to accomplish this summer. Here are few of the basics.
1) Declutter my home. I plan to go through everything in my house and separate things to keep, things to sell, and things to get rid of.
2) Declutter my computer. I have been saving and cleaning out files. I will be performing a backup and reprograming the whole kitandkaboodle. This will help my computer run faster.
3) Deep clean my house. Every knok and cranny will be dusted and wiped clean. That will take a while but having a decluttered house will help in this process.
4) Upgrade a few electronics that are going out of date. I have an old tv I would like to replace with a newer one. I am also looking forward to upgrading my monitor to a flat screen - this will take up less space on my desk. Of course this will take funds, so saving will be a must for this goal.
5) Catch up on my favorite shows. I am so far behind on LOST. I plan on renting previous seasons and hopefully I will be caught up before the new season starts.
6) Help my chlid get ready for Kindergarten. I plan on reading everyday and just working on letter sounds and putting words together. This will be a daily goal for me. Setting aside time everyday will make a big difference when school starts back up in August.
7) Enjoy going places with my son. Whether its just Mcdonals to play or the library, we will not be sitting at home all summer long. We also visit family and go to the park to play. There are lots of free ways to have fun. Money is tight this summer so we will be looking for some free things to do this summer that are a blast. One slurge might be swimming lessons - but grandma is to thank for that one. :)
Well, thats all I have so far. I know it doesn't look like much but each goal will take some time to complete.
I have already started decluttering in one bedroom. Thats a start - and its only the 2nd day of summer. Though the rest of my house is a mess, it feels so nice to walk in that room and know everything is in its place. I forget how terrible the rest of the house looks.. lol
Do you have any goals for this summer? If so I hope this gives you the motivation on completing your list and also gives you some ideas for more ways to spend you summer. But don't forget to have fun.
Irish Clicks Pmt
7 years ago