Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
I have finally caught up on most of the news and updates from this crazy online world. I have missed working my sites and chatting with online buddies. I am glad to be home now spending time to do whatever I want. Work was hard on my daily life. I had no time to spend with family or dare touch my computer. I am working on reorganizing my sites and updating my blogs. I plan to work them all to make up for lost time. There are so many new sites I still would like to join, so if you have a new link and I haven't yet joined I would love to check it out. Just leave me a comment.
As for housework and decorating for the holidays, I have cleaned up and set up our little tree. I plan on decluttering my dining table this week. One stack a day. LOL. Anyways, glad to be back and ready to earn some cash to make up for all the overspending I will be doing for Christmas. :)
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4) Tag six bloggers by linking.
5) Leave a comment for each blogger.
Here you go - a few details about me
1) I am a great listener. If you need to let go and talk things out, I am always here to listen. No judging is permitted, of course. I respect others privacy.
2) I am a Cancer sign, so pretty much all that is Cancer is me. Especially the homebody thing. I love being home, I get homesick easily. I even cry about it. I know pathetic. LOL.
3) Some say I never get mad. Well, I just never explode. I have more patience than most I know. I just go with the flow and try not to worry about the little things. Save energy for the big things.
4) I think I am more of an idealist. I get great ideas (usually during the hour I am I trying to fall asleep) but lack the motivation and time to get these things done. I have been trying to overcome this with this blog to help push me to my goals.
5) I am somewhat technologically inclined. I can get by but don't ask me any technical computer questions. I know how to use Word, Internet, Printer and IM. Thats pretty much all I do. I didn't know what a cookie was til this past year. Don't laugh - ok you can laugh. :)
6) I'm a sucker for a man in a white tee and blue jeans. Yummm. LOL.
Ok now that you have had your little peak into my world, it now time to pick a few bloggers to pass this task along to. It will be difficult since my blogroll is pretty small and I know a few of them have already been picked.
* Rachel (How to make money online for FREE)
* Tracy (Sheeb's Moneymaking Place)
Umm if anyone else wants a tag just let me know - 2 out of 6 not horrible. LOL.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Another week to get things done. I have made a few goals for this week, since I will be heading out of town for work for a while I figure I should get my house in order so it won't be as bad when I return. Leaving hubby to make sure things get done. Number one on my list is to get my son to school on time, two - keep my house decent, three - take care of errands and bills. Wish me luck. LOL. Everyone knows that no one can do these things better than the woman of the house. Am I right?
Have a great week, good luck with your set goals.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
I have to say it seems so weird knowing that Ike is coming and that we have known about it all this week. I guess it just doesn't seem natural to know so soon. Its crazy the technology they have now to track and predict storms and their power. I know the last memborable one for me was Bret I think in 1999. And I don't remember knowing about it so far in advance. I do remember my grandmother's street flooding, the water almost made it in the house. After the storm people were riding in little boats up and down the street. The drain system in her neighborhood has always been terrible. I hope this time around it won't be as bad.
I hope everyone stays safe during the storm and traveling back home if you evacuated. Please be careful on the roads. Its crazy out there.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Now that I have received my first check I am upgraded to a Gold Member with lots of bonus rewards, including referrals and weekly payments. Check it out, and if you like it you should also join - Send Earnings - its very similar, I believe same owners.
Monday, September 1, 2008
This site is so easy to earn at. There are so many promotions going on every day!! Sundays are my favorite, with Earn a Buck - Win a Buck promo or Get $1 for doing one offer for the day promo. Not to mention the rest of the week's promos. Even if you put in the min effort you still get the best return for your time. And you earn chips for every offer you complete - watch for the Double your Chips Promos. Check out the chip store for all the great prizes available. Oh and check out the new PTC section. 1 cent clicks to help you out even more. Check often for more clicks.
I love SquishyCash!!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Oh, I did want to share one site with you all today. Well, I subscribe to her daily emails. I have not purchased the book and you don't have to make a purchase to signup for the free emails. I find each email helpful in some way. Give it a try you can always unsubscribe.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
I have been earning extra cash online since October, almost a year now. Though it has not made us rich, it has helped pay the bills. Later this week I plan to share a few of my best earners with you, but for now I would like to share some of my daily life goals.
Ok now that the new school year has begun, there's alot I would like to do. After letting my baby go off to Pre School I have been given an opportunity to get things done I would never think of doing while my 4 year old was running around the house. Though the past two days have been difficult for me, I will saddle up and start my new list of tasks to do while my son is in school. Having the house to myself rarely ever happens, so I want to take advantage of this time. While getting my house decluttered and cleaned up is the main point of my new project it will also help pass the time until the bell rings and my baby will be home with me again. Unless you have a little one leaving the nest to go to Pre K or Kindergarten, you can only imagine the loneliness and "What do I do now?" feeling us SAHMs are endoring. Well, I know its a hard time for us all, but I am pushing through it and making something productive out of it all. Even if your not a mother or father and your living space needs a little face lift, these tips might help.
Some tips to help us get on our way:
- Get everyday housework out of the way. (Remember - before you start making a huge mess its nice to have a clean kitchen or bathroom, in case a guest shows up unannounced.)
- Pick one room to work at a time. Separate trash, things to keep and things to give away.
- After each room get rid of the trash and give aways. (Believe me there will be plenty more by the time your done, so it would help the purpose to dispose of those so they won't be in the way and you can't dig things out saying "I will start to use this now" after it has never been used before, it will endup in the same cycle over and over again.)
- Change up the floorplan. (Its nice to rearrange furniture once in a while, it gives something new and different to that same old room.)
- Once the room is organized and decluttered, give it a good dusting (starting from top to bottom) and vacuum. I always like to spray a little air freshener after vacuuming to freshen the air and carpet.
Now that we have a few guidelines to follow, its time to get to work. Happy cleaning!! I hope this post helps give you a little motivation to tackle your to do list. I made this post using the phrases "our" and "us" to emphasise that we can do it together.