Sunday, September 28, 2008
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4) Tag six bloggers by linking.
5) Leave a comment for each blogger.
Here you go - a few details about me
1) I am a great listener. If you need to let go and talk things out, I am always here to listen. No judging is permitted, of course. I respect others privacy.
2) I am a Cancer sign, so pretty much all that is Cancer is me. Especially the homebody thing. I love being home, I get homesick easily. I even cry about it. I know pathetic. LOL.
3) Some say I never get mad. Well, I just never explode. I have more patience than most I know. I just go with the flow and try not to worry about the little things. Save energy for the big things.
4) I think I am more of an idealist. I get great ideas (usually during the hour I am I trying to fall asleep) but lack the motivation and time to get these things done. I have been trying to overcome this with this blog to help push me to my goals.
5) I am somewhat technologically inclined. I can get by but don't ask me any technical computer questions. I know how to use Word, Internet, Printer and IM. Thats pretty much all I do. I didn't know what a cookie was til this past year. Don't laugh - ok you can laugh. :)
6) I'm a sucker for a man in a white tee and blue jeans. Yummm. LOL.
Ok now that you have had your little peak into my world, it now time to pick a few bloggers to pass this task along to. It will be difficult since my blogroll is pretty small and I know a few of them have already been picked.
* Rachel (How to make money online for FREE)
* Tracy (Sheeb's Moneymaking Place)
Umm if anyone else wants a tag just let me know - 2 out of 6 not horrible. LOL.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Another week to get things done. I have made a few goals for this week, since I will be heading out of town for work for a while I figure I should get my house in order so it won't be as bad when I return. Leaving hubby to make sure things get done. Number one on my list is to get my son to school on time, two - keep my house decent, three - take care of errands and bills. Wish me luck. LOL. Everyone knows that no one can do these things better than the woman of the house. Am I right?
Have a great week, good luck with your set goals.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
I have to say it seems so weird knowing that Ike is coming and that we have known about it all this week. I guess it just doesn't seem natural to know so soon. Its crazy the technology they have now to track and predict storms and their power. I know the last memborable one for me was Bret I think in 1999. And I don't remember knowing about it so far in advance. I do remember my grandmother's street flooding, the water almost made it in the house. After the storm people were riding in little boats up and down the street. The drain system in her neighborhood has always been terrible. I hope this time around it won't be as bad.
I hope everyone stays safe during the storm and traveling back home if you evacuated. Please be careful on the roads. Its crazy out there.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Now that I have received my first check I am upgraded to a Gold Member with lots of bonus rewards, including referrals and weekly payments. Check it out, and if you like it you should also join - Send Earnings - its very similar, I believe same owners.
Monday, September 1, 2008
This site is so easy to earn at. There are so many promotions going on every day!! Sundays are my favorite, with Earn a Buck - Win a Buck promo or Get $1 for doing one offer for the day promo. Not to mention the rest of the week's promos. Even if you put in the min effort you still get the best return for your time. And you earn chips for every offer you complete - watch for the Double your Chips Promos. Check out the chip store for all the great prizes available. Oh and check out the new PTC section. 1 cent clicks to help you out even more. Check often for more clicks.
I love SquishyCash!!