Sunday, September 28, 2008

This one is must have for everyone


I know we all don't have that much time to complete offers online. But this site allows you to earn enough to cashout each month without spending hours on end each month to reach cashout. SquishyCash is always having great promotions and with their new PTC section cashout is not as far as you may think. I personally usually make cashout every two months on my own. Some times every month if I do more promotions. Check out todays featured promo!


The $1 Free Promotion! September 28th only. Ends at 11:59pm EST.All members that have an offer approved today will instantly get $1.00 added to their account balance!Just complete one offer (must be approved)! It's that easy!Please note that this promotion is only good for your first offer.You can only win this bonus once.
Tip: This offer credited automaticaly for me
Kaboodle - Shopping - signup $0.25 and 1 chip (I found it in last 10 creditted, but if not there try free offers section)

Now who wouldn't love that? Oh, and remember SquishyCash is open to International members!

No comments: