Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Being tagged is a good thing...

I have been tagged by JessicaMichele (Rants~and~Rambles) to spill a few things about myself.

Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4) Tag six bloggers by linking.
5) Leave a comment for each blogger.

Here you go - a few details about me

1) I am a great listener. If you need to let go and talk things out, I am always here to listen. No judging is permitted, of course. I respect others privacy.

2) I am a Cancer sign, so pretty much all that is Cancer is me. Especially the homebody thing. I love being home, I get homesick easily. I even cry about it. I know pathetic. LOL.

3) Some say I never get mad. Well, I just never explode. I have more patience than most I know. I just go with the flow and try not to worry about the little things. Save energy for the big things.

4) I think I am more of an idealist. I get great ideas (usually during the hour I am I trying to fall asleep) but lack the motivation and time to get these things done. I have been trying to overcome this with this blog to help push me to my goals.

5) I am somewhat technologically inclined. I can get by but don't ask me any technical computer questions. I know how to use Word, Internet, Printer and IM. Thats pretty much all I do. I didn't know what a cookie was til this past year. Don't laugh - ok you can laugh. :)

6) I'm a sucker for a man in a white tee and blue jeans. Yummm. LOL.


Ok now that you have had your little peak into my world, it now time to pick a few bloggers to pass this task along to. It will be difficult since my blogroll is pretty small and I know a few of them have already been picked.

* Rachel (How to make money online for FREE)

* Tracy (Sheeb's Moneymaking Place)

Umm if anyone else wants a tag just let me know - 2 out of 6 not horrible. LOL.

No comments: